sábado, 12 de abril de 2014

A card for a Alba, my friend's daughter.

I have made this card for Alba, my best scrapper collegue's daughter. The name of my dear friend is Piki and she loves cardmaking, scrapbooking,so we enjoyed so much our hobby. I really loved to make this card to her.


I colour this beautiful stamp from Sugar Nellie with copic sketch. I love the fairys, and I tried to reflect their magic charming using Frank Tage elements, white and golden, around her wings. I like very much the bling effect in the wings, sparkling the air. For sure, my friend and me love flowers, and love to create beautiful clusters with flowers. Here, I used a bouquet of one of my favorouite shops, wild orchids crafts. This is the reason why I hope this card will enjoy our collegues in the Wild Orchid Crafts blog, a must see, you can see the challenge ("Pile on the bling") and the blog (www.wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com), following this link.


Here you can see another details of the card, like rhinestones, pearls, die cuts,...





Hope you like it as much as my dear Piki.

MATERIALS:

Stamp
Sugar Nellie

Papers
Garden Party 
Dovecraft 


From Wild Orchid Crafts,

Flowers I used:
White Comos Daisy
Pink Open Roses
Mixed Mulberry White Flowers

And Rhinestones:
Clear Rhinestone Flourishes

4 comentarios:

  1. So lovely! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Add Flowers
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Esta es la tarjeta que me enseñaste cuando quedamos el otro día¿verdad? Es preciosa. Me encanta como pintas con los copic, pero te das un arte para hacer las composiciones florales... quedan preciosas siempre.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Sí es esta misma...que el sábado por fin a llegado a su destino.

      Gracias Pilar.

      Eliminar